Adam D Technology recommends that you replace your computer/laptop every three to five years. Typically, your software lasts between five and 7 years depending on what you use it for. Reason for this is two-fold: you stay current with your technology and most of all, decrease your down time of a broken machine or lost data by 65%. Using this method allows you to budget in the new equipment instead of it springing up on you at potentially the worst of times… Be sure to consult a professional like an Adam D staff member before ordering your new machine to check for program/use compatibility due to newer operating systems. Call us at 520-762-7614.
Search Blog Posts
- Calendar Adam 15-Minutes Redirect October 19, 2021
- Lobby Redirect to Support October 11, 2021
- Schedule Time with Microsoft Bookings Redirect for Adam April 26, 2021
- Schedule Time with Microsoft Bookings Redirect April 21, 2021
- PHISHING ALERT February 26, 2019